Refurbished Ritter M3 Ultrafast Automatic Sterilizer Autoclave
Refurbished Ritter M3 Ultrafast Automatic Sterilizer
WARRANTY: 6 months parts & labor
The Ritter M3 UltraFast Automatic Sterilizer is designed to be easy to use with a one-step loading operation, push-button cycle selection, and automatic door. Most importantly, your instruments are dry and ready to use at the end of every complete cycle.
With the M3 UltraFast, sterilize unwrapped instruments in six minutes and pouched instruments in just over 10, with the touch of a button. It comes standard with the dependability and reliability that you expect from the Ritter name.
The M3 UltraFast Automatic Sterilizer is intended for use in medical and veterinary offices, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, laboratories, and other facilities to sterilize heat and moisture stable reusable items that are compatible with steam sterilization.
- Door Tray: Simple, one-step tray operation. Lightweight, durable stainless steel. Ergonomically designed handle for balance and comfort.
- Top Fill: Convenient access to water reservoir. Water level sensor provides intelligent system monitoring and feedback.
- Drain Access Panel: Front reservoir drain with on-board drain tube storage is practical and time saving.
- Condensate Tank: Traps and contains expelled steam. Quick release lid, convenient carrying handle, and water level sensor for efficient, worry-free use.
- Fast and easy to use for efficient instrument processing.
- Reliability and effectiveness for infection control insurance.
- Meets UL 61010-1 2nd edition, IEC 61010-2-040 1st edition, and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60110-1 2nd edition.
- ASME Certified.
- Condition: Refurbished
- Chamber Size: 12.1" L x 7.6" W x 1.6" H
- Dimensions: 22" L x 17.8" W x 7.1" H
- Tray Size: 11.75" L x 7.25" W x 1" H
- Weight: 71 lb
- Voltage (V) - Frequency (Hz): 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 12 Amp Single Phase