Pioneer Pro Soft - Tissue Diode Laser
Delicate Precision and Performance at Your Fingertips
The Pioneer Pro Diode Laser is geared for operator efficiency, convenience, and performance. This laser features a laser wavelength of 810±20nm which holds the highest affinity for hemoglobin and melanin. Thanks to design and the built-in technology of this laser, the operator experiences a precise, less invasive, and less traumatic tool while performing soft tissue procedures.
What makes the Pioneer Pro Diode Laser different?
The precision of this laser is cutting-edge. With pristine laser precision, the laser Pioneer Pro Diode laser leaves behind a very small footprint. There is no question why this unique and reliable diode laser has unofficially been coined the workhorse of the industry.
- Unique Fiber Management System
- Wireless Power Foot-Control
- Retractable Fiber Management System
- 5 Watts Maximum Power Output
- Pioneer Pro Unit with 400 Micron Fiber Cartridge System
- Fiber Stripper & Cleaving Tool
- Package (20) Handpiece Tips straight
- Package (20) Handpiece Tips 60 degrees angle
- Wireless Foot Pedal & Wireless Receiver
- 9 Volt Battery & Power Cord
- Pioneer Pro Owner’s Manual
- 2-years manufacturer warranty
Laser: 810 nm ± 20 nm
Modes of Operation:
Continuous - 0 to 5.0 Watts
Pulse - 0 to 5.0 Watts
Pioneer Pro Unit 110 V / 220 V 50-60 Hz
Pioneer Pro Pedal 9 V Lithium Battery
Start and stop
Change of power
FDA Cleared for:
Soft tissue applications
All Pioneer Pro Lasers are covered by our no-hassle 2-year manufacturer warranty.
Click Here For Manuals & Procedure Guides