|Load up the cart! $9.99 flat shipping.|
Ships within 1 TO 3 Day(s)
TPC ProClean Extra Oral Suction System
The TPC ProClean E.O.S is a mobile electric suction system that filters spray, aerosols, bacteria, viruses, and other harmful substances during treatment by utilizing the high negative pressure produced by a brush-less direct current motor.
The system offers immediate chair-side defense providing a worry free environment for a dental office.
The ProClean is covered by a 2 year warranty (not including replacement filters and uv lamp)
Listed below are a few of the concerns addressed by the ProClean E.O.S System:
- Bacteria & viruses from high speed handpiece drilling and ultrasonic scaling
- Mercury removal from amalgam removal
- BPA particulates from composite material
- Noxious chemical disinfectant odors and VOX gases
- Smoke plum during dental laser and electro-surge procedures
- Air abrasion and micro-etching dust
Name：TPC ProClean Extra Oral Suction
Voltage/Frequency：AC 220V / 50
Suction rate / wind pressure：3000L/min（5KPA）
Suction pressure: -10KPa
Dimensions：368.1*323.5*762MM (not including the free arm)
Filter level：HEPA 13
Filter efficiency: ≥99.97%
- Classified by type of anti-motor: Class I equipment
- Classification by electric shock protection: ordinary equipment without application part
- Classified according to the degree of protection against liquid ingress: IP20 equipment
- According to the safety level when used in the case of anesthetic gas mixed with air or flammable anesthetic gas mixed with nitrous oxide Classification: Not AP type and APG type equipment
- Classified by operating mode: intermittent operating equipment
Do you like this product? Tell other people. Leave a review!
AAO endorses Orthazone's ecommerce supplies platform. Orthazone pays royalty fees to the AAO. These fees are used for the general purposes of the AAO. The AAO does not certify, guarantee, or warrant the products, services, or offerings provided Orthazone, its platform or its employees, agents, subcontractors, or vendor. The AAO will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential loss or damage of any kind, including lost profits (whether or not the parties have been advised of such loss or damage) arising in any way in connection with the products and services offered by Orthazone.